Digital Media & Marketing Volunteer
Develop your skills in digital media and marketing by supporting our Charity to engage with local families, promoting our brand and the services we offer.
Location: Based at Harvey Girls Centre, 73 Horninglow Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 2PT. With travel as required (expenses paid).
Who we are looking for?
• Someone with an engaging personality and creative flair.
• A passion for all things related to digital media and marketing.
• Give at least 2 hours per week, but more if you are able to.
• You will have some experience in social media marketing, and ideally some experience in editing websites, using a camera and editing software.
• Ideally you can drive and have use of your own car, however this is not essential.
Making a difference
• Understand local families and their needs.
• Have an interest in working in the community.
• Take pride in your work.
To support the Charity in maintaining our social media presence:
• Liaise with the staff team and service users to convert ‘good news stories’ and case studies into social media content.
• Ensure that photos and videos are shared to ‘tell our story’, promote our services and our brand.
• Boosting and upholding our local reputation.
To support the Charity in updating our website:
• Supporting with the maintenance of the Charity’s website.
• Produce copy for the website to ensure services are up-to-date.
• Adding news articles, job opportunities and volunteer opportunities to the website.
To support the Charity in photography and filming:
• Taking photographs of the Charity’s projects, services and events.
• Video production including post-production (editing) for client stories, projects, services and events.
• Ensuring that photos and videos are exported and saved as appropriate.
To support the Charity in the production of marketing materials:
• Supporting with graphic design for posters and leaflets.
• Printing, cutting or laminating for posters or leaflets.
NOTE: This role will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, in addition to two references.
For an informal conversation about this exciting volunteer opportunity please contact 01283 533449.
Please return your completed application forms to email@example.com or to the Harvey Girls office at Harvey Girls, 73 Horninglow Road, Burton on Trent, DE14 2PT.